Brunswick is a strategic advisory firm focused on critical issues. Our purpose is to help the great value- creating organizations of the world play a more successful role in society.
We advise on critical issues at the center of business, politics and society, and help our clients – the leaders of large, complex organizations – understand and navigate these interconnected worlds.
Brunswick is one firm globally, operating as a single profit center. This allows us to respond seamlessly and effectively to clients’ needs wherever they are in the world.
Founded in London in 1987, Brunswick’s global partnership has grown organically to 27 offices in 18 countries. We began as a M&A and financial communications firm and today provide expert advice to our clients on a range of business critical issues.
Brunswick in China and Asia
Brunswick established its China presence in 2004 and today is a team of more than 130 working across Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Regionally our team operates from hubs in Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo supporting clients across Asia Pacific and our global network.
From financial situations through to capital markets, regulatory and public affairs, social issues, crisis, cyber, employee engagement and litigation, clients rely on Brunswick for insight, advice, and solutions.
Our team is drawn from a variety of backgrounds and consist of in-depth industry and sector experts from banking, law, accounting, politics, government, journalism and the media, consulting and elsewhere.
For more information on Brunswick, including our offices and client offers, visit our website:
Brunswick Group is seeking an Executive in Beijing.
Executives at Brunswick play an important role supporting account teams to ensure delivery of the high-quality work and advice that companies rely on our firm to provide. They will have direct exposure to clients as they work as key support people to account drivers, delivering critical research projects, leading analysis and alerting internal teams and the client to key market issues that can impact their reputation, while also being central to driving account logistics. Like all colleagues at Brunswick, Executives contribute to internal projects and initiatives to continuously improve work and life at the firm.
Executives have the opportunity to work across the full breadth of Brunswick’s service offering – from corporate transactions to corporate reputation and public affairs. Executives will start to develop an understanding about clients’ businesses and industry trends and will learn how to provide valuable strategic advice to clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Teamwork and Collaborative Approach
▪ Willingly assume and actively pursue additional responsibility and role on the team; take initiative ▪ Keep colleagues informed of project status; develop action plans/meeting notes as appropriate
▪ Prepare well-written, organized and thoughtful documents and correspondence
▪ Express a point of view in a thoughtful manner; able to analyse and distil complex information ▪ Use good judgment in deciding what information should be shared and what should not
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
▪ Exceptional research, writing and communication skills
▪ Ability to multitask and prioritize with astute attention to detail
▪ Experience engaging with media an asset
▪ Demonstrate curiosity and awareness of current and relevant global issues ▪ Experienced using Microsoft Office products
▪ Two years of relevant work experience (advisory experience an asset)
▪ Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (native level Chinese preferred) ▪ Strong written English
▪ Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit
Brunswick Group Inclusion and Diversity Statement
Maintaining and strengthening a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are pillars of Brunswick’s culture and key to our future success. Valuing and supporting every colleague as an individual while helping them reach their full potential is critical to attracting and developing our greatest strength – our people. By embracing our differences and diverse perspectives we create richer experiences within our firm and enhance the quality of the ideas and advice that we deliver to our clients.
How to Apply
Please submit all resumes and expressions of interest to Nicholas Behringer, Director, Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.