Who are we?
Plastered 8 is Beijing’s iconic creative retail streetwear brand. Working with artists and designers across China and the world Plastered brings an exciting, east meets west creative new look on Beijing and China to the world. We sell through our two physical stores in Beijing and online.
Plastered is also a small boutique agency that creates stunning pop artwork for brands such as Lulu Lemon, Adidas and the Hilton group to name a few. We create pop artwork for use across our brand and for commissions for brands we like.
We are looking to hire free thinking creative fun loving talented illustrators to create high-quality artwork for our brand across digital, print, and clothing. You are required to work closely with our team and clients to develop inspiring artwork that will inspire our target audience for our brand stores (25 to 35 young Chinese) and our clients. Working with a team of highly experienced creatives who will provide you with details briefs and idea you will help us bring ideas to life.
To be successful as an illustrator, you should be a highly artistic person with a passion for creative technologies. You should be able to draw, paint and work on digital software in a variety of styles and mediums. Our Illustrators have set deadlines and must always communicate with the company and clients on the overall progress and development of the artistic image.
Stuff to do
- Brainstorming with the design team to come up with image ideas.
- Finding talents we need through platforms like behance and dribble and IG.
- Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations according to client specifications.
- Defining any budget or time limitations.
- Creating complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally created images.
- Refining image design using illustration software.
- Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colours and graphics.
- Ensuring that printed illustrations meet specified colour and quality standards.
Duration and compensation:
- 3 months
- Approx 24 hours a month
- Salary negotiable
*Plus commission on client based projects
Who are you?
- You probably spend too much time on design platforms
- You have a passion for life and adventure
- Happy working odd hours from anywhere in the world
- You are inquisitive, love creativity and are open to new ideas
- You have a good sense of humour and enjoy the crazy and ridiculous
- You enjoy working with a small team of energetic people online
- You have a passion for telling stories
- You are able to work on your own and get things done in a timely fashion
- You don’t mind working with a boss with ADHD
Please send your details to: email@example.com
See more about our brand at behance.net/plastered8 or www.plastered.com