LehmanBrown is a licensed China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 100 countries worldwide. LehmanBrown is registered with the PCAOB in the US and is able to conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
Learn more about us at http://www.lehmanbrown.com/
LehmanBrown is looking for:
Intern, Professional Sevice Dept.
- Report to associate, senior associate, manager and /or partner.
- Assist in the provision of auditing and other services to clients.
- Assist audit team by providing supporting documentation or information that is required for the successful completion of an engagement.
- Completing other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
- With or without audit experience is acceptable;
- Major in accounting and auditing is preferred;
- Self-organization, team spirit, professional appearance, good learning ability.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: Feb 28th, 2021