What we are looking for:
Founded in 2012, Jing-A is a brewery in constant motion. We’re obsessed with hunting down rare ingredients and unexpected flavours to brew our beers, ranging from twists on classic styles to curious experiments and inspiring collaborations. Our goal is to make beer we’re damn proud of; beer that pushes the envelope, celebrates its roots, and changes perceptions of Chinese brewing worldwide.
We’re looking for passionate and motivated stars to grow with us on this journey. In particular, we’re currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team and help build the Jing-A brand in China.
- Build and maintain our English “brand voice” by taking the lead on English copywriting for our social media and various marketing materials.
- Proactively manage all English language social media accounts, including WeChat, Facebook and Instagram.
- Assist with media strategy and maintaining strong relationships with foreign media, bloggers, community groups, influencers, and KOLs to regularly spread word about Jing-A news and promotions.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing events, pop-ups, and beer festivals through China.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Native English language skills (proficient Mandarin Chinese a plus).
- Strong interest in marketing and craft beer culture. Motivated to be part of a fast-pace, dynamic team while operating within a start-up culture.
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing, copywriting and/or event management experience.
- Hungry to learn, absolute “can do” attitude with a “lead by example” mentality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Jing-A Brewing Co. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. This is a fast growing company providing ample future career opportunities.
- The role will be based in Beijing.
- Contact: email@example.com