Job title: Receptionist /office administrator
Working location: Indigo Building One. 20, Jiuxianqiao Road, Beijing 朝阳区酒仙桥路20号颐堤港一座
- Work as the front face to support all reception service, coordinate all office admin service.
- Provide professional, polite and timely reception service.
- Responsible for receiving calls, closing out completed tasks, escalating calls to management when necessary and ensuring that all aspect of Front Desk operations are kept in line with what is expressed in the service level agreement.
- Stationery ordering/management/distributing/claim, newspaper/letters distribution, ordering name card, and work related to employee check in/out. Arrange and record incoming courier.
- Help Office Manager to deal with the office related issues, office maintenance management.
- Support on new employees’ on board process.
- Support the Customs clearance if needed.
- Expense claim for office maintenance related.
- Deal with different vendors as needed.
- Support visa application; help international assignees to do the work permit/ residence permit renewal if needed.
- Support other business department if needed.
- Related working experience is preferable.
- Good spoken and written English.
Please send CV to Ms. Brianna Liu at Brianna.Liu@Rolls-Royce.com, closing date is: 17th May 2021.
Rolls-Royce has been present in China for more than 50 years, since we delivered the Dart engines to power Chinese Vickers Viscount aircraft in 1963. Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet’s vital power needs. We have some 2,000 employees at over 20 sites, including those in the Joint Ventures.
All major airlines in Greater China are our long-standing customers. We have a Customer Service Centre in Beijing and seven Airline Support Teams based with customers, providing service to all airlines in the region.
China is also our second largest market for Business Aviation, and we also supply engines for helicopter customers for general aviation.
Under the MTU brand, our Power Systems business has a strong presence in China with a comprehensive product portfolio and a variety of applications ranging from Marine, Rail, Oil &Gas, Mining, Construction to Power Generation.