1. Perform agent functions of Referral Center handle incoming calls with professional telephone etiquettes; follow scripts when required and applicable.
2. As hospital representative for coordinating patient referral with external agencies and medical facilities;
3. Answer inquiries based on knowledge base information and in line with hospital policies.
4. Update service scope, detail physician background and other knowledge data base
5. Provide centralized service function for insurance company, international companies and schools or other referral organization, key person that familiar with referral procedure and reachable during off-duty time and weekends
6. Collect appointment change, consent form, referral letter, medical report etc and send to related department, trace the details and give referral organization feedback.
1. College degree or equivalent degree preferred
2. 2 to 5 years’ clinic reception experience, or equivalent customer service experience in international hospital settings, call center or service industry
How to apply
HR Ms. Ashley Wang