Are you a creative young professional passionate about marketing and organising events? As a marketing and events intern at the British Chamber of Commerce in China you will be gaining hands-on experience in events management, copy-writing and editing, digital marketing as well as media/ vendor relations.
Your role as marketing and events intern will consist of (but not limited to) the following tasks:
- Manage and grow the Chamber’s social media platforms through engaging posts – weekly eDMs, LinkedIn and WeChat, includes content writing and poster designs
- Ensure BritCham brand identity is consistent throughout all publications and marketing materials
- Update and maintain the Chamber website on a daily/weekly basis with upcoming news and events on WordPress
- Design marketing materials using online designing tools (adobe design skills is a plus)
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors/ designers on Chamber projects
- Assist the organising of high profiled events, including conferences/ seminars, parties, awards and banquets
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with different stakeholders and parties
- Support on-site registrations at events
- Promote all events (including creating events pages, etc)
You will also work with both Membership and Policy teams in promoting the work of the British Chamber, as well maintaining relationship with BritCham members.
We welcome applications from dedicated university students and recent graduates who are interested in working in a fast-paced office and pursuing a career in international business. The internship is 3-6 months depending on the applicants’ availability. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
If you have a interest for UK – China relations and promoting UK – China trade through creativity and exciting events, please send a recent CV and cover letter stating your experiences and what you hope to achieve while at the Chamber to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 31st January 2020.